Efficiency of application energy-protein supplements with the protected protein at growing of repair heifers
The article presents the results of a study to determine the effectiveness of the use in the feeding of heifers developed energy-protein supplements protected from cleavage in the rumen protein by 62 - 65% when growing repair heifers from after the milk period to fertilization compared with traditional protein additives - sunflower and soy with the grooves. Feed additives of TEP-mix and KEB were developed jointly by the staff of the Institute of animal husbandry of NAAS and LLC "Arnika FID" (Globine, Poltava region). Scientific and economic research was carried out on the basis of the State Enterprise "Gontarivka" of the Institute of Animal Production of the NAAS. In an experiment lasting 487 days in four groups of young animals of dairy direction with a productivity of 12 heads in each studied the actual consumption of feed, determined the dynamics of live weight, average daily growth, the term of the first arrival in hunting, the first insemination and fertilization. The positive influence of the use of developed energy-protein supplements with the protected protein TEP-mix and KEB in feeding of heifers from the post-dairy period is proved. The introduction into the diet of the young growth of milk production efficiency of the TEP-mix additives allowed to obtain average daily increments for the whole period of cultivation by 4.53% more compared to the use in sunflower meal rations and reduction of the fruitful insemination age by 1.43 months. On average, 1.81 months. reduction of fruitful insemination of heifers in rations with TEP-mix compared with the use of rations with soybean meal. The use of the KEB supplement allowed for an average daily increase of 11.21% over the sunflower meal and 6.22% over the use of soybean meal, to reduce the age of first insemination by 0.65 and 0.29 months, respectively, and reduce the fertility age by 1.62 and 2.0 months, respectively.
2. Kandyba, V. M., Ibatullin, I. I., Kostenko, V. I., et al., 2012. Teoriia i praktyka normovanoi hodivli velykoi rohatoi khudoby [The theory and practice of normalized feeding of cattle]. Zhitomir: «Ruta».
3. Podobed, L. I., 2012. Korma i kormlenie vy'sokoproduktivnogo molochnogo skota [Feed and feeding of high-performance dairy cattle]. Dnepropetrovsk : Art – Press.
4. Bogdanov, G. O., 2013. Normy, oriientovni ratsiony ta praktychni porady z hodivli velykoi rohatoi khudoby [Standards, indicative diets and practical tips for feeding cattle]. Zhitomir : PP «Ruta».
5. Trisvjatskij, L. A., 1995. Soja: pol'za i problemy. Zernovye kul'tury, 1, 4-9.
6. National Research Council., 2001. Nutrient Requirements of Dairy Cattle (7th Rev. Ed.) Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press. 382.
7. Afanas'ev, V., Ostrikov. A., 2015. Proizvodstvo proteinovyh koncentratov na osnove zernobobovyh kul'tur. Kombikorma, 5, 30-36.
8. Bach, A., Calsamiglia, S. and Stern, M. D., 2005. Nitrogen metabolism in the rumen. J. DairySci., 88, 9-21
9. Kalashnikov, A. P., Klejmenov N. I., et al., 1985. Normy i raciony kormlenija sel'skohozjajstvennyh zhivotnyh: Spravochnoe posobie [Norms and diets of feeding farm animals: a reference guide]. M.: Agropromizdat, 352.
10. Zaharova, A., 2010. Suhaja barda v kormlenii korov. Priusadebnoe hozjajstvo, 7, рр. 85.
11. Kal'nickij, B. D., Materikin, A. M., Zabolotnov, L. A., Haritonov, E. L., Ficev, A. I. and Medvedev, I. K., 1998. Proteinovoe pitanie molochnyh korov: Rekomendacii po normirovaniju [Protein nutrition for dairy cows: recommendations for rationing], Borovsk, 26.
12. Matthe, A., Lebzien, P. and Flachowsky, G., 2000. On the relevance of bypass-starch for the glucose supply of highyielding dairy cows. Übers. Tierernähr, no. 28, рр. 1-64.
13. Nocek, J. E., and Tamminga, S., 1991. Site of digestion of starch in the gastrointestinal tract of dairy cows and its effect on milk yield and composition. J. Dairy Sci, 74, рр. 3598–3629.
14. Xu, S., Harrison, J. H., Chalupa, W., Sniffen, C., Julien, W., Sato‚ H., Fujieda, T., Watanabe, K., Ueda‚ T. and Suzuki, H., 1998.The Effect of Ruminal Bypass Lysine and Methionine on Milk Yield and Composition of Lactating Cows. J. Dairy Sci. 81, рр. 1062–1077.
15. Plohinskij, N. A., 1969. Rukovodstvo po biometrii dlja zootehnikov[Biometrics Guide for Livestock Specialists], M.: Kolos, 155.
16. Bogdanov, G. O., et al., 2013. Normy, oriientovni ratsiony ta praktychni porady z hodivli velykoi rohatoi khudoby [Standards, indicative diets and practical tips for feeding cattle]. Zhitomir : PP «Ruta».