The level of phenotypic consolidation of signs of reproductive qualities of sows of different breeding value and economic efficiency of their
The article presents the results of research on the indicators of repair pigs and reproductive qualities of sows of different breeding value, the level of correlations between quantitative traits and their phenotypic consolidation, as well as the economic efficiency of research results. The study was conducted in agricultural formations of Dnipropetrovsk and Sumy regions, livestock laboratory of the Institute of Grain Crops of NAAS and livestock and feed production laboratories of the Institute of Agriculture of the North-East of NAAS. The research work was performed according to the research program of NAAS №30 "Pigbreeding". Evaluation of repair pigs on indicators of own productivity and sows on signs of reproductive qualities was carried out taking into account the following parameters: age of achievement of live weight of 100 kg, days; fat thickness at the level of 6-7 thoracic vertebrae, mm; the thickness of the fat at the midpoint of the back between the withers and buttocks, mm; thickness of lard on the sacrum, mm; torso length, cm; fertility, heads; nest weight at the time of weaning at the age of 28 days, kg, safety,%. The BLUP index (maternal line) was calculated according to the general model of a single animal (P.A. Vashchenko, 2019), the reproductive quality index (IRQ) - according to the method of I.P. Sheiko and others. (2006), the index of alignment (homogeneity) of the sow's nest by live weight of piglets at the time of their birth (IHN0) - according to the method of V.I. Khalak (2012), coefficients of phenotypic consolidation (K1, K2) - according to the method of Yu.P. Polupan (2005), biometric processing of research results - according to the methods of G.F. Lakin (1990). It was found that repair pigs of different classes of distribution according to the BLUP index according to the age of reaching live weight of 100 kg and fat thickness at the level of 6-7 thoracic vertebrae (maternal line) belong to the class "elite". According to the main indicators of reproductive qualities (multiplicity, heads, milk yield, kg, nest weight at the time of weaning, kg) sows of class М+ significantly outperform peers of the opposite class of М- by 7.93%. The use of animals of this group provides additional products at the level of +4.71%. The coefficients of phenotypic consolidation (К1, К2) on the indicators of own productivity of repair pigs and signs of reproductive qualities of sows range from -0.368 to +0.315. The presence of significant correlations between the characteristics of reproductive qualities and integrated indicators (IHN0, IRQ, BLUP) in Landrace pigs indicates the effectiveness of their use in breeding.
2. Bazhov, G. M. and Komlackij, V. I., 1989. Biotehnologija intensivnogo svinovodstva. [Biotechnology of intensive pig breeding] M.: Rosagropromizdat
3. Hetya, A.A., 2009. Orhanizatsiya selektsiynoho protsesu v suchasnomu svynarstvi. [Organization of the selection process in modern pig breeding]. Poltava: Poltavskiy literator.
4. Tserenyuk, O. M., Akimov, O. V. and Chalyі, O. I., 2012. Porodno-liniyna hibrydyzatsiya v svynarstvi Kharkivsʹkoyi oblasti [Breed-linear hybridization in pig breeding of Kharkiv region]. Rozvytok naukovoyi spadshchyny profesora M.D. Lyubetsʹkoho shchodo rozvedennya i selektsiyi silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh tvaryn: materialy Mizhnarodnoyi naukovoyi konf. Kharkiv, HDZVA. pр. 66-71.
5. Khalak, V. I., 2015. Nekotoryye selektsionnyye priznaki sviney i ikh otsenka s ispol'zovaniye innovatsionnykh metodov. [Some breeding traits of pigs and their assessment using innovative methods]. Nauchnyy faktor v strategii innovatsionnogo razvitiya svinovodstva: sb. materialov XXII mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii; redkol. Grodno: GAU, – pр.140-145.
6. Voloshchuk, V.M. and Khalak, V.I., 2015. Produktyvnistʹ svyney riznoyi pleminnoyi tsinnosti ta klasiv rozpodilu za indeksamy O. Vanhena ta A. Sazera, K.H. Fredina. [Productivity of pigs of different pedigree values and classes of rozpodil according to the indexes of O. Wangen and A. Sazer, H. Fredin. Swine]. Svynarstvo. Mizhvidomchyy tematychnyy nauk. zb. Instytutu svynarstva i APV NAAN. Poltava, issue 67, pр. 81-86.
7. Kovalenko, T.S., 2011. Improving the assessment of productive and breeding qualities of pigs by selection indices: Abstractof Ph.D. dissertation. Poltava.
8. Tcsereniuk, О. М., Hvatov, F. I. and Strizhak, Т. А., 2010. Efektyvnist selektsionnykh i otsiochnykh indeksiv materinskoi produktivnosti svinei [The effectiveness of selection and evaluation indices of maternal productivity of pigs]. Science. tech. byul. Institute of NAAS. Kharkiv. Nauk. tech. bulletin, issue 102, pp. 173-183.
9. Vashchenko, P. A., 2010. Vyznachennya pleminnoyi tsinnosti svyney riznymy metodamy [Determination of breeding value of pigs by different methods]. Visnyk ahrarnoyi nauky Prychornomor’ya. Mykolayiv,. vol., 2, issue 1(52), pp. 77-79.
10. Sposib vyznachennya vyrivnyanosti hnizda svynomatokю, 2012. [The method of determining the alignment of the sow's nest]. patent 66551 Ukraine, № u 2011007148; declared 06.06.2011; publ. 10.01.
11. Sposob kompleksnoy otsenki reproduktivnykh kachestv svinomatok, 2008. [The method for a comprehensive assessment of the reproductive qualities of sows]. pat. RF № 2340178. № 2006118083; zayavl. 26.05.2006 ; opubl. 10.12. Byul., no. 34. pp. 7.
12. Polupan, Yu. P., 1996. Otsenka stepeni fenotipicheskoy konsolidatsii genealogicheskikh grupp zhivotnykh [Assessment of the degree of phenotypic consolidation of genealogical groups of animals]. Zootekhniya. no. 10, рр. 13-15.
13. Metodika opredeleniya ekonomicheskoy effektivnosti ispol'zovaniya v sel'skom khozyaystve rezul'tatov nauchno-issledovatel'skikh rabot, novoy tekhnologii, izobreteniy i ratsionalizatorskikh predlozheniy, 1983 [Methodology for determining the economic efficiency of using the results of research and development work, new technology, inventions and rationalization proposals in agriculture]. М.: VAIIPI.
14. Lakin, G. F., 1990. Вiometriya [Biometrics]. M.: Vysshaia shkola.
15. Polupan, Yu. P., 2001. Problemy konsolidatsiyi riznykh selektsiynykh hrup tvaryn [Problems of consolidation of different breeding groups of animals]. Visnyk ahrarnoyi nauky, no. 12, рр. 41-46.