Qualitative indicators of eggs of meat and egg chickens of different genesis
A wide range of morphological features of eggs of hens of the original maternal form, descendants of the first-second generations, created synthetic population in the study of the effectiveness of crossing roosters of imported meat crosses with meat-egg females of domestic selection. Qualitative indicators of eggs in the amount of 30 pieces from each genotypic group of chickens were determined at the age of 30 weeks. In hens of the original maternal form, traits such as egg weight, egg and yolk diameters, yolk height, yolk weight, and relative proportion were probably greater than those of first-generation offspring. Whereas, in the first generation hybrids, the height of the protein, the protein index and its mass were characterized by higher values compared to the chickens of the original maternal form. In the offspring of the second generation, whose parents were Cobb-500 cross cocks, the weight of eggs and protein was greater than that of their peers, for which Ross-308 cross males were used. In meat and egg hens of the original form, the form index is higher by 2.11-2.86% (P> 0.95-0.99) compared with F2 hybrids. The weight of eggs, their length and width, the shape index were characterized by low variability (2.46-9.06%) and in the offspring of F2, in most cases, were greater than in meat and egg hens of domestic selection. There is no significant difference in height and protein index between birds of different F2 groups. By weight of the yolk, a probable difference between chickens of different genesis F2 is not achieved. The yolk mass was affected by genotype by 12.96% (P <0.001). The quality of the yolk had low coefficients of variability (3.26-10.01%) and in F2 hybrid chickens were slightly higher than in the meat-egg subpopulation "K". In meat-egg birds of the original maternal form, the weight of the shell is greater by 0.47-0.59 g (P> 0.99-0.999) compared with the offspring of the second generation. In chickens of the created synthetic population the big weight of eggs defined accordingly and higher values of some morphological signs. Significant differences with birds of other genotypic groups in longitudinal egg diameter, shape index, absolute protein mass, yolk index, yolk mass, shell share were noted.
2. Djadichkina L. Kachestvo jaic – zalog uspeshnoj inkubacii. Pticevodstvo. 2008. №3. рр. 21-23.
3. Djadichkina L. Kachestvo jaic – zalog uspeshnoj inkubacii. Suchasne ptaxivny`cztvo. 2008. №7-8 (68-69). рр. 39-42.
4. Stanishevskaja O. Povyshenie kachestva inkubacionnyh jaic. Pticevodstvo. 2008. №9. S. 15-17.
5. Shtele A. L. Kurinoe jajco: vchera, segodnja, zavtra. M.: Agrobiznescentr, 2004. 196 р.
6. Fisinin V. I., Egorova A. V., Elizarov E. S. Rezervy povyshenija vyhoda mjasa ot mjasnyh kur metodami plemennoj raboty: metodicheskie rekomendacii. Sergiev Posad, 2005. 47 р.
7. Kavtarashvili A. Sh. Kak upravljat' massoj jaic v promyshlennom pticevodstve. Efekty`vne ptaxivny`cztvo. 2008. №4(40). S. 38-40.
8. Bondarenko Yu. V., Xvosty`k V. P. Pokrashhennya produkty`vnosti m'yaso-yayechny`x kurej vitchy`znyanoyi selekciyi. Visny`k SNAU. Seriya „Tvary`nny`cztvo”. 2020. Vy`pusk 2(41). рр. 29-32.
9. Prokudina N. A., Artemenko A. B., Ogurcova N. S. Metody biologicheskogo kontrolja v inkubacii. Har'kov: OOO "NTMT", 2006. 107 s.
10. Borodaj V. P., Ponomarenko N. P., Mel`ny`k V. V. Yakist` i bezpeka xarchovy`x yayecz`. Suchasne ptaxivny`cztvo. 2006. №11. рр. 11-13.
11. Prokudina N. Yakist` perepely`ny`x yayecz`. Nashe ptaxivny`cztvo. 2020. #6. S. 22-23.
12. Djadichkina L. F., Pozdnjakova N. S., Krivopishin I. P. Posobie po biologicheskomu kontrolju pri inkubacii jaic sel'skohozjajstvennoj pticy. Sergiev Posad, 1992. 57 р.
13. Kovalenko G., Stepanenko I. Shlyaxy` pidvy`shhennya yakosti kuryachy`x yayecz`. Propozy`ciya. 2005. №6. рр. 122-123.
14. Statnik I. Ya., Konoval L. M., Kovalenko G. T. Porivnyal`ny`j analiz yakosti yayecz` bat`kivs`kogo stada krosu "Xaj Lajn W36" v pochatkovy`j period yajcekladky`. Ptaxivny`cztvo. 2008. Vy`p. 61. рр. 162-175.
15. Podstryeshny`j O. P., Kovalenko G. T., Borodaj V. P. Xaraktery`sty`ka yakosti inkubacijny`x yayecz` kurej krosiv „Xajseks bily`j” i „Xajseks kory`chnevy`j”. Suchasne ptaxivny`cztvo. 2007. №10–11. рр. 8-12.