RESEARCH ON EXTENDING THE SHELF LIFE UP TO 7 DAYS OF HEAT-TREATED MEAT PRODUCTS, MANUFACTURED ACCORDING TO COMPANY’S STANDARDS AND TECHNOLOGICAL INSTRUCTIONS IN FORCE BY THE LOCAL PRODUCER
In contemporary market conditions, quality has become a key element in meeting consumer requirements. Of particular interest is the manufacture of products with high organoleptic characteristics, which have a long sales prospect, with long shelf life, without changing the product quality. In order to achieve safe and qualitatively nutritious products, we need the latest raw materials and technologies. Establishing the validity of these products over a period of time helps to market foodstuffs that are safe for consumption and from the point of view of producers' economic and food safety considerations. The research was performed on assortments of sausages made of heat-treated ingredients, such as: Lebărvurști, c / I - packed in natural membrane; Boiled pork toba - packed in polyamide, Pork Saltison - packed in natural membrane, made for public consumption. The purpose of the research was to determine the quality, physico-chemical and microbiological indices in order to study the possibility of extending the shelf life of meat products up to 7 days, the meat products were manufactured in accordance with the company’s standards and technological instructions in force of the meat processor. Thus, there were obtained very good results, related to the organoleptic characteristics such as: external appearance, consistency, odor, color that correspond to the requirements of the norms stipulated in the normative acts in force for these products; the same can be said for the physical indices, since they have not changed considerably over time, remaining within the normative requirements even at the end of the shelf life, not affecting the quality of the product. And in terms of microbiological indications, it is noteworthy that throughout the shelf life of the product (7 days) they have not been modified and have corresponded to the requirements of the normative documents.
2. Juravscaia, N. and others. Technical control of meat and meat products production. Kolos, Moscow, 2000;
3. Oprea A., Radu V. Control and expertise of food of animal origin. Bucharest, 2008.
4. Alisa Morari-Pîrlog.Processing meat products.Chisinau, 2017
5. Technical regulation "Meat products" GD.nr.720 of 28.06.2007
6. SM SR ISO 1442: 2014. Meat and meat products. Determination of humidity (Reference method). Chisinau, 2014.
7. SM ISO 21527-2: 2014. Microbiology of food and feed. Horizontal method for enumeration of yeasts and molds. Part 2:
8. SM EN ISO 4833-1: 2014. Microbiology of the food chain. Horizontal method for the enumeration of microorganisms.
9. SM ISO 4831: 2010. Microbiology of food and feed. Horizontal method for the detection and enumeration of coliform bacteria.
10. SM EN ISO 6579: 2015. Microbiology of food and feed. Horizontal method for detecting bacteria such as Salmonella spp.
11. GOST 9957-73 “Pork, sheep and beef products. Method for the determination of chlorides "
12. GOST 9959-91 ”Meat products. General requirements for the evaluation of sensory indices".
13. GD no. 221 of 16.03.2009 "Rules on microbiological criteria for food".
14. GD no. 229 of 29.03.2013 for the approval of the Sanitary Regulation on food additives.
15. SM SR ISO 1443: 2012. Meat and meat products. Determination of total fat content.
16. GOST 8558.1-78 ”Meat products. Method for determining nitrites".
17. GOST 31110-2002 ”Meat and meat products. Spectrophotometric method for the determination of the mass fraction of total phosphorus".
18. SM EN ISO 11290-1: 2014 ”Microbiology of the food chain. Horizontal method for the detection and enumeration of Listeria monocytogenes and Listeria spp. Part 1: Detection method.
19. GOST 29185 ”Food products. Method for determining and counting sulfite-reducing clostridia ”.
20. SM SR EN ISO 6888-1: 2013 ”Microbiology of food and feed. Horizontal method for the enumeration of coagulase-positive staphylococci (Staphylococcus aureus and other species). Part 1: Baird-Parker Agar Technique
21. SM EN ISO 6579-1: 2017 ”Microbiology of the food chain. Horizontal method for the detection, enumeration and serological typing of Salmonella bacteria. Part 1: Detection of Salmonella-like bacteria.