BIOMIMETIC TECHNOLOGY OF PRE-INCUBUBATION PROCESSING OF EGGS OF CHICKENS "ARTIFICIAL CUTICULA" "GREEN ARTICLE " TIO2 FE2O3.
The paper presents detailed information on the biomimetic technologies developed by the authors for the protection of hatch-ing eggs of chickens, consisting of a chitosan composite, peroxide compounds and photocatalytic ultrafine particles of titanium diox-ide TiO2 and yellow iron oxide pigment iron Fe2O3. Theoretical and applied aspects of the concept of using biomimetic protective coatings " GREEN ARTICLE" ("ARTIficial cutiCLE") in the poultry industry, namely in the production of hatching eggs. The basic matrix component of protective coatings "GREEN ARTICLE" is "green", environmentally friendly, widespread and inexpensive and harmless in production material - chitosan. It is experimentally proved that electrochemical and ultrasonic technologies of modifica-tion of chitosan solution in peroxide compounds (peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide) by nanoparticles of oxides: titanium, iron, and metals: titanium, copper, and calcite, allow to create protective coatings "double action" according to technology prevention of con-tamination of hatching eggs with pathogenic microflora, increase of hatchability of eggs and quality of young " GREEN ARTICLE". The results of incubation for 21 days showed that the hatchability of eggs of Haysex Brown chickens between the control and exper-imental groups differed by 4.7%. Thus, in the control group, this figure is 85.0%, and in the experiment is 89.7%. The incubation rate in Hicex White cross hens improved by 5.3%. In the control group, this figure is 84.9% and in the experimental group where the eggs were treated with a solution of TiO2 Fe2O3 90.2%. The composition also has a positive effect on reducing the contamination of path-ogenic microflora on the surface of the shell of chicken eggs to 0.4-0.71% of the initial number of bacterial colonies for 19 days.
6. Ayman S. Elmezayyen, Fikry M. Reicha. Preparation of Chitosan copper complexes: Molecular dynamic studies of Chitosan and Chitosan copper complexes. Open Journal of Applied Sciences Vol.05 No.08(2015), Article ID:58545,12 pages 10.4236/ojapps.2015.58041.
7. Alleoni A.C. C., Antunes A.J. Unidade Haugh como medida da qualidade de ovos de galinha armazenados sob refriger-ação. Sci. Agric., 2001. Issue 8, pp. 681-685. 8. Al-Natour M. Q., Alaboudi A. R., Al-Hatamelh N. A., and Osaili T. M. Escherichia coli O157:H7 Facilitates the Penetration of Staphylococcus aureus into Table Eggs. Journal of Food Science, 2011. Issue 77(1), pp. 29–34.
9. Brake J., Walsh T.J., Benton C. E. Jr., Petitte J. N., Meijerhof R., Peñalva G. Egg handling and storage. Poult. Sci., 1997. Issue 76, pp. 144-151.
10. Figueiredo T. C., Cançado S. V., Viegas R. P., Rêgo I. O. P., Lara L. J. C., Souza M. R. and Baião N. C. Qualidade de ovos comerciais submetidos a diferentes condições de armazenamento. Arquivo Brasileiro de Medicina Veterinária e Zootecnia, 2011. Issue 63(3), pp. 712–720.
11. Figueiredo T. C., Viegas R. P., Lara L. J. C., Baiao N. C., Souza M. R., Heneine L. G. D., andCancado S. V. Bioactive amines and internal quality of commercial eggs. Poultry Science, 2013. Issue 92(5), pp. 1376–1384.
12. Gole V. C., Roberts J. R., Sexton M., May D., Kiermeier A. and Chousalkar K. K. Effect of egg washing and correlation between cuticle and egg penetration by various Salmonella strains. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 2014. Issue 182-183, pp. 18–25. 13. Jones D. R., et al. Impact of egg handling and conditions during extended storage on egg quality.Poultry science, 2018.Issue 97(2), pp.716-723. 14. Leleu S., Messens W., De Reu K., De Preter S., Herman L., Heyndrickx M., and Bain M. Effect of egg washing on the cu-ticle quality of brown and white table eggs. Journal of Food Protection,2011. Issue 74(10), pp. 1649-1654.
15. Liu Y.-C., Chen T.-H., Wu Y.-C., Lee Y.-C., and Tan F.-J. Effects of egg washing and storage temperature on the quality of eggshell cuticle and eggs. Food Chemistry, 2016. Issue 211, pp. 687–693.
16. Lublin A., Maler I., Mechani S., Pinto R., and Sela-Saldinger S. Survival of Salmonella enterica serovar infantis on and within stored table eggs. Journal of Food Protection, 2015. Issue 78(2), pp. 287–292.
17. Linden J. New in the hatchery. Poultry. International. 2002. Issue 41(3). P. 16-19.
18. Gritsch L., Lovell C., Goldmann W. H., Boccaccini A. R. Fabrication and characterization of copper(II)-chitosan complexes as antibiotic-free antibacterial biomaterial. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2018 Volume 179, 1 January, pp. 370-378 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbpol.2017.09.095.